Buy Our Office Chairs
Are you in the market for new office chairs, but are not sure what you need to buy? On this page you’ll find a wide range of different office chairs that offer great durability, value for money and impressive visual aesthetics. You’ll find that special office chair you need at Value Office Furniture.
The range of furniture we offer includes ergonomic office chairs, visitor chairs, drafting chairs, executive chairs and large lounge chairs. The amazing choice of fabrics and visual style means there is something for everyone. Our seating is a mixture of great style and practicality.
If you’re having trouble selecting the right chair for your needs, then get in touch with our customer service department. They are friendly and waiting to take your call to answer any questions you might have.
Top 3 Buying Factors to Consider
Are you trying to figure out how to choose the right office chair, but are clutching at straws? In this section, you’ll learn about the best factors to consider to make the best choice. For example, knowing the different fabrics a chair could have will help you choose a chair that is perfect for your requirements, and blend in well with your work environment.
1. Ergonomic Features to Consider
It’s advisable to get an office chair with great ergonomic features because they can prevent aches and pains, and even injury: Here are the top ergonomic features to include in the office chair you buy:
- Lumbar support: to avoid lower back pain it’s important to have a good lumbar support. This might be from the shape of the backrest, but it’s important that it is adjustable in height – as we are not all built the same, and all have slightly different seating positions and requirements.
- Ergonomic mechanism: It’s equally important to be able to adjust the height of the seat, and also independently adjust the seat angle and back rest angle, to obtain the best seating position.
- Seat foam: is a frequently overlooked part of the ergonomic chair buying process. A good quality ‘moulded seat foam’ can relieve a lot of pressure from the base of your spine, and help to make being seated for long periods of time much more pleasurable.
Moulded seat foams are usually firmer, and generally last much longer that standard ‘cut foam’ seats that can be found on cheaper chairs.
These are just a few of the ergonomic features – consider others such as a larger seats, seat slide options and arm rests etc….
Buy an office chair that will last for a long time. Take the time to read the warranty information on each chair, because there you’ll find indications about the durability and build quality. Brands that are confident in the durability of their product will offer a longer warranties.
Want to check out the durability first-hand? Then take the time to visit one of our showrooms conveniently located around Australia to check our chairs out. You can sit on them and touch the materials. Our chairs are available in many options, so it’s great to see them first hand.
3. Visual Style
Practicality is important, but you also need to think about the visual style. For example, if you have an office interior décor style that’s black and white, then choose an office chair that matches this style.
Considering this style is also important if you invite clients and guests into your office space. Impressing them with a nice visual style is important and choosing the right office chair can go a long way towards achieving this.
Different Types of Chairs
On our office chair page, you’ll see many different types and they all have their own uses. Choosing the appropriate model to use is a good starting point to any buying process. Here is a summary of our most common office chair types:
- Ergonomic office chair: these are ideal for working at the desk for many hours of the week. When typing and using a PC you need to be seated correctly to avoid injury and a good quality ergonomic chair is the perfect tool for that.
- Visitor chairs: these are usually smaller and more compact, so you can fit more visitor chairs in a small space. It’s handy for reception areas where there is limited space. However, visitor office chairs should be comfortable so that your guests feel welcome, particularly if the may need to wait for longer periods.
- Lounge chair: for maximum comfort when you need to relax in the office or make your guests and visitors feel relaxed, you can buy a lounge chair, or sofa. These are great for meeting in a casual setting or taking a break at lunch time. They are more expensive than regular chairs, but we have a great range that are competitively priced on our website.
Browse through our office chairs webpage to learn about the different varieties. You’ll find all the models that you need to meet the needs of a modern office.
Give us a call today on 1300 00 8258 to learn more about the office chairs we have in stock. You can also ask the questions you need to make the right buying decision. Our professional customer service team have the experience to give you actionable and practical advice.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us questions in written form.
Question: Why are office chairs at Value Office Furniture the best?
Answer: we offer a combination of premium quality, competitive pricing and great visual styles. You’ll struggle to find better overall office chairs from a reliable company in Australia. Browse our website and you’ll find any chair that your office needs.
Question: Is Value Office Furniture trustworthy?
Answer: we have over 30 years of experience, and over that time have a lot of satisfied buyers. You can read some of our reviews and see what our buyers think of our service. You’ll see an overwhelmingly positive response spanning along time.
Question: Do you sell office chairs in Melbourne?
Answer: Yes! We have a great range of Melbourne office chairs on our website. You can also visit our showroom at Laverton North. VIC, to test drive our range of chairs. We also deliver quickly and the service is reliable. Finally, take advantage of our assembly service if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
Showing 1–396 of 399 results